Monday, November 12, 2012

Need to prove you're a Douglas student? It's easy!

Jerald Walliser photo
Have you ever been asked by your employer, bank or other institution to prove you are a student at Douglas College? The document you must provide is called a Verification of Enrolment (VOE).

Now, you can print a VOE directly from the Douglas College website. (Before, the only way you could get this info was by visiting the Registrar’s Office in person.)

Why would I need a VOE?

You need a VOE to access money from an RESP, for medical insurance purposes, to get a child care subsidy, for a trust fund money release and for many other reasons.

How do I print my VOE?

1. Log in at (under “My account”)

2. Select “Student Records”

3. Select “View/Print Documents & Letters”

4. Select the Verification of Enrolment document type i.e., with or without fees*

5. Select a term

6. Click “Continue”

7. On the window toolbar, select “File” and then “Print”

* A Verification of Enrolment with fees is required for RESPs

For more information email the Registrar’s Office or call 604 527 5478.